Newest Products

The Graduate - New Freebie Kit

It's hard to believe that in less than a month I will have three full grown high school graduates. My middle son, Zachary, will graduate May 23rd and will be attending Culinary School at Potomac State College beginning in August. That will leave me with only my youngest, Dylan, left and God help me he is still a handful at the age of 13...lol.

In honor of my son's graduation, I am going to offer a FREE scrap kit so all of you proud parents, grandparents, etc...can make a layout featuring your graduate. I attempted to include the most basic school color combinations and hopefully have something you can use. There will be a free part to the kit each day this week, so be sure to come back and get them.

Here is a layout I did using the full kit. My son loved it so much that we have it as the desktop wallpaper on my computer right now...lol. Click on it for a larger view.





And here is a preview of the full kit:




Also, I have finished this months Scrap Kit Challenge kit. The theme this month was a baby kit called "Newborn Wonder". Here is a preview of the "Freebie" kit that I will be offering this week.






And now for todays download of "The Graduate". This is part one of the papers. This set includes 35 papers, matching envelopes and a few other miscellaneous paper items.


This kit is now in my store.



Enjoy and be sure to check back tomorrow for part 2.

No comments: