Newest Products

Be My Valentine and Much More Has Been Released

Morning All :)

I have a bunch of new items for you today, but first I wanted to remind you about my Valentine's Day Sale and the Valentine's Day Drawing.





For all the rules about the drawing see my store front or the previous post on this blog:)

Okay....now for the new goodies!

Be My Valentine

A Valentine paper extravaganza! This Valentine's Day theme kit is filled with backgrounds and embellishments all made of paper and cardboard. Embellishments included a large supply of clip art & word tags along with word art, frames, hearts, glitter, glue, tape, scissors, bows, ribbons, strings, ric rac, buttons, cards, envelopes, and much more. Also included are two decorated Valentine boxes and two monogram sets (upper, lower, & numbers). This is a great kit for layouts, card making, crafts, tags, and other paper projects.













I've added a new CU element pack to the store for Valentine's Day. A Valentine's element pack in red and white with lots of lace. The 14 elements included are full size and suitable for PU/CU/S4H projects. You can pick this up in my personal store for just $2.00 or get it FREE with any purchase over $1.00.





I've also added a bunch of new quick pages to the store with a Valentine's/Love theme. Each can be purchased individually for 99¢ or in a bundle of 4 for $3.00.











Here is a new blog freebie for you today.....



This quick page is made using my new "Be My Valentine" kit.
It is 3600x3600px and 300dpi.
Personal Use Only.


You can grab yours here.



My personal store:
Photobucket

Other Stores Where My Designs Can Be Found:
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Join Me:  photo facebook.png photo twitter_zpsb4c38a0c.jpg photo facebook.png


My Scrapping Blog For Freebies and Other News
Photobucket

Signature Tag Tutorials by QueenBrat Designs
Photobucket

My Website
Photobucket


Use the code: STMMMS64124


There was but one perfect man.....I'm just FORGIVEN!

No comments: