Newest Products

New At QueenBrat Designs

I have lots of new things for you today!

I have a brand new scrap kit that has been released to my stores. It is called "Starlight Starbright".  I have also included three new Quick Pages to my store made using the "Starlight Starbright" kit.    There is a new FB fan exclusive that you can snag at Facebook just for liking my page. And I have also added a new exclusive freebie to my store that you can get with a $5.00 purchase.

I have also added a Creative Team to help me out. These ladies have been hard at work on some fantastic tutorials for you. You can check out the tutorials on my Facebook page here: http://www.facebook.com/QueenBratDesigns. If you would like to join my CT girls and work with my kits making layouts or writing tutorials, send me an email. I do still have a few openings that I would love to fill.

I am also hosting a scrap challenge at DigiScrapStation that should be lots of fun! It's called the Holiday's Galore Challenge and I've included a free gift for participating. There are also several other challenges that you can participate in so be sure to hop over and give them a try! You can find the DigiScrapStation forum here: http://digiscrapstation.com/discuss/index.php. If you are new to the forum, please be sure to tell them that I sent you :)

Okay, so let's get to the goodies!

Starlight Starbright



"Goodnight Moon....Goodnight Stars".............A sweet night time kit filled with moons and stars for those bedtime projects. This adorable kit also includes sleeping babies, sheep, owls, bedroom furniture, a story book frame, and numberous other embellisments to give your projects a unique flair.





Contents:
29 Papers
5 Torn Edge Papers
10 Bows
10 Buttons
5 Button Strings
15 Flowers
6 Frames
1 Bed
1 Bedroom Chest
2 Owls
1 Curtains
2 Clouds
2 Sheep
2 Fences
1 Pillow
2 Sleeping Babies
2 Star Light Strings
1 Window
8 Moons
10 Ribbons
5 Ric Rac
5 Cardboard Stars
5 Cutout Stars
5 Glitter Stars
5 Glitter Star Groups
5 Fabric Stars
5 Plastic Stars
5 Metal Stars
5 Star Scatters
5 Knotted Strings
5 Curly Strings
5 Tags
7 Word Art
5 Bow Wraps


New Quick Pages From Starlight Starbright








New Facebook Fan Exclusive



Become a Fan Of QueenBrat Designs and get this sampler kit for FREE. Like my page and click the Exclusive button at the top to download. http://www.facebook.com/QueenBratDesigns




New Free With Purchase Exclusive



Make any $5.00 purchase in my personal store and receive this exclusive kit for free. Includes both Scrapper and Tagger size!



Photobucket
My personal store!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


My Scrapping Blog
Photobucket
My Signature Tag Tutorial Blog
Photobucket
My Website
Photobucket

Use the code: STMMMS64124


Christian Myspace LayoutsThere was but one perfect man.....I'm just FORGIVEN!Christian 

Myspace Layouts

No comments: