Newest Products

Bunny Trail is Released with a Freebie

I have released 'Bunny Trail' just in time for your Easter scrap photos and signature tags. Pretty little bunnies fill this Easter kit done in soft pastels. There are 5 bunny couples, 5 bunny heads, 5 bunny eggs, and 5 egg-shaped bunnies in each of the 5 colors of this kit. There are also bunny frames, egg frames, Easter eggs, an Easter Egg tree, and lots of bows, ribbons, buttons, and much more. A great kit for those Easter layouts and tags.

This kit is available in all of my stores where kits are sold at sale prices! And if you make a $1.50 purchase from my personal store you can get the tagger size version for FREE!

I've also included a FREE frame cluster sample today that can be snagged on my blog. Hope you enjoy it!




Kit includes:

22 Papers
5 Curved Borders
5 Bunny Track Borders
15 Bows
5 Bunny Boys
5 Bunny Girls
5 Bunny Eggs
5 Bunny Heads
5 Bunny Tracks
5 Butterflies
5 Buttons
5 Eggcellent Bunnies
6 Easter Eggs
15 Flowers
5 Bunny Frames
5 Egg Frames
2 Bunny Light Strands
2 Dotted Egg Strands
2 Word Art
1 Chocolate Bunny Basket
1 Easter Chick
1 Egg Hot Rod
1 Egg Tree
1 White Bunny Basket
15 Ribbons
5 Ric Rac






And here is today's freebie. Enjoy!!!



Cluster is approximately 2400x2400px and 300dpi.
Personal Use Only!


Password is: THANKS
Grab yours HERE.


Photobucket
My personal store!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

My Scrapping Blog
Photobucket
My Signature Tag Tutorial Blog
Photobucket
My Website
Photobucket

Use the code: STMMMS64124


Christian Myspace LayoutsThere was but one perfect man.....I'm just FORGIVEN!Christian Myspace Layouts

No comments: