Newest Products

Hope is now released


Hey folks!

No, I'm not dead, although this flu has made me wish I was some days...lol. I'm finally feeling better and wanted to get this kit finished up and out to you today. I know it's a little late but we still have about two weeks left of October so I hope you find some use for it. It's called 'Hope' and is a Breast Cancer Awareness kit.

This one is an exclusive to my store for the month of October and you can pick it up for just $1.00. Scrapper and Tagger size is available. It's located in the 'new' category.


There is a quick page freebie available for you today below and two new signature tag tutorials on my tagging blog. Be sure to check them out here: http://queenbratstagtuts.blogspot.com/






The perfectly pink Breast Cancer Awareness kit sporting the theme of "Hope" for a cure.
This kit is filled with all things girly for your layouts and signature tags. Lots of bows, lace, and
chrome trimmed elements.

Kit includes:
12 Papers
8 Awareness Ribbons
4 Awareness Bears
12 Bows
3 Bras
4 Butterflies
8 Buttons
4 Flowers
3 Frames
4 Hearts
3 Keychains
4 Laced Up Ribbons
4 Lace Hearts
3 Lip stick
4 Heart shaped Paper clips
3 Perfume
12 Ribbons
1 Safety Pin
3 Shoes
3 Tags
1 Word Art




Here is your quick page freebie...
The QP is 3600x3600px and 300 dpi. Personal use only.

You can grab it here.

Password is: THANKS

Have a wonderful day all!
Hope you enjoy the kit.


Renee'



2 comments:

LifeAsDINKers (Ava-J) said...

what a sweet QP...thanks for sharing Renee! :)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Quick Page(s) post on Oct. 20, 2010. Thanks again.