Newest Products

Irish Eyes A Smilin' is now released

Hey folks,

I have a new kit ready for you today along with a new PSP Script. These will be available in all of my stores just as soon as I get them uploaded...lol.

Hope you like them!

There are also new tutorials up on my tag blog. Check them out here:
http://queenbratstagtuts.blogspot.com/


Irish Eyes A Smilin'

A fun St. Patrick's Day kit for the Irish in all of us. Kit includes a pot o'gold, leprechauns, lucky horseshoes, shamrocks, Irish fairies, and more.
Kit also includes standard items of frames, ribbons, bows, and flowers and 16 themed papers. Fairy posers are by MediEvilCreations.









Kit includes:
16 Papers
1 Beaded Clover
1 Leprechaun Bear
1 Mug of Beer
8 Bows
2 Butterflies
3 Clovers
2 Clover Bunches
3 Flowers
1 Flower Spray
6 Frames
3 Glasses
3 Hats
3 Horseshoes
2 Lady Bugs
2 Leprechauns
4 Fairy Posers
2 Mushrooms
4 Pipes
1 Pot O'Gold
1 Rainbow
6 Ribbons
1 Sequin Splash
3 Shamrock Ribbons






This script will make a Leprechaun 1400x2400 px and 300dpi. Use papers, gradients or colors.
No outside plug-ins are needed. Commercial use is allowed.





A free frame from my Irish Eyes A Smilin' kit. Personal Use ONLY!

Scrapper size here.
Tagger size here.

Password is: THANKS



2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Mar. 02, 2010. Thanks again.

Risha said...

Great kit! Posted a link on my blog: http://atouchofthedarkside.blogspot.com/