Newest Products

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: SCRIPT RECALL

Hey folks heads up! I have a very important announcement.

I am having to recall all of the little bear scripts and element packs containing them that I was previous selling in my stores due to a TOU change of the artist who originated the bears. I originally wrote the script after doing a tutorial by CS Greene. All of the selections were made by me but it was an exact replica of her bear. She and I have discussed this and she was incredibly kind about all of it. She had no idea that her TOU left her open for what I and several other designers were doing with the end results of her tutorials. So while I didn't break her TOU at the time, she has now changed her TOU and I'm recalling the scripts and elements so that we all abide by her new TOU. She is a very nice lady!

Her new TOU states NO COMMERCIAL USE of any of the end products of the tutorials. This means you can no longer use the scripts period. And if you grabbed the free baby bears or purchased the Birthstone Bears you will need to discontinue use of them. If you have placed them in your commercial use kits for sale, you will need to remove the bears. Please respect Ms. Greene's wishes and do not use the bears any longer. I know there are a lot of designers using her tutorial end results in their kits so please familiarize yourself with her products and read her TOU here:
http://pspbuddies.com/pspTutor/Gibbs/terms.html

Now, I'm not going to leave you guys out in the cold. I know that you spent hard earned cash on the scripts so I am going to replace them with a brand new bear script. I've worked all week on a new line of bears for you called "Toby Teddy". These are completely original and out of my head so there will be no further problems with my bears.

I will also replace the Birthstone Bears package with a new one containing the new "Toby Teddy". (Sorry, I don't have a preview ready of it yet.)

There were also bears in the Valentine Grab bag. If you purchased the grab bag I will also replace the bears that were in it.

What I need each of you to do is to dig out your receipts of your bear purchases from me and email me the receipts. I need the store receipt that list which bear(s) that you bought so that I know which one(s) to send you. If you do not have your store receipt, you should be able to go to the store where you bought it and get a copy. I cannot accept a PayPal receipt because they do not give a detailed list of what you bought. Due to the theft and illegal distribution of these scripts, I will not be able to replace any that cannot send me a valid receipt. Sorry!

Send your receipts here:
queenbratdesigns(at)gmail(dot)com

Please put "Bear Replacement" in the subject line.


These are the bear scripts that can no longer be used. Please delete them from your computer and send me your receipt for your replacements.




These are the Birthstone Bears. Please delete them from your computer and send me your receipt for your replacement.




These are the baby bears that I gave as a freebie. Please delete these from your computer.




Here are previews of the new "Toby Teddy" bear scripts. These will be what the other scripts are replaced with when you send in your receipts.






All of these scripts are interactive. You pick the colors for the clothes, jewelry, hats, etc. You can use papers, gradients, and colors with all of these.

These scripts will also be available for purchase on my site and in my stores later today.

Feel free to pass the word on about this recall and TOU change.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. Here is a little freebie for you to help make it up to you.



Link has now expired.

You can still purchase the script in my stores.

QB


2 comments:

LCLost said...

Thank you very much for the tag script freebie. It looks really nice and I'm sure I'll give it a try soon. Too bad about all the "extra work" with the TOU changes from that site. Lucky for me I only had the Freebie Bears which I will dump.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Mar [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 07 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).