Newest Products

Denim & Daisies Scrap Kit with a Freebie

Evening All! Hope you've all had a great weekend.

I've been doing what I love best...designing! And I have a brand new kit ready for you tonight. This is a major mega kit with lots of things I love best...denim, daisies, poka dots, and lace...with bright chrome accents. Here is a layout I made with the new kit. I'm also making this layout available for you as a freebie tonight.

These are my dad's parents, Taylor and Dixie. They were married for 71 years (just shy a week of 72 years) and were an awesome couple. I have so many wonderful childhood memories growing up around them and I learned so much from them about life, love, and forgiveness. We lost my Poppy two years ago to cancer. My Granny will be celebrating her 93rd birthday on June 9th.


And here is the kit "Denim and Daisies". It's a whopping 400mb of goodies! Yes, there is two kits in one with this deal. I just had so many ideas for this one that I didn't want to leave any of them out. So on to the previews!



Full kit preview. Click on it for a larger view.

Kit includes:
24 Papers
3 Bead Swirls
1 Bead on a String
4 Bead Strings
2 Bees
6 Belts
8 Borders
39 Bows
6 Bow Pins
6 Brads
6 Buckles
10 Butterflies
17 Buttons
5 Daisies
3 Fasteners
2 Flowers
2 Flower Bows
7 Folded Ribbons
8 Frame Wraps
6 Paper Clips
7 Pinch Clips
27 Ribbons
3 Ribbon Flowers
3 Small Buckles
6 Stick Pins
6 String Ties
3 Tags
6 Denim Pockets
8 Sunglasses
3 Round Denim & Lace Frames
3 Square Denim & Lace Frames



Elements I


Elements II



Papers I


Papers II


Grab your kit here.



And now for the freebie!


3600x3600 full size 300dpi layout

Link has now expired

Enjoy! And have a wonderful night!

QueenBrat


1 comment:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this AWESOME QP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!