Newest Products

Announcements & a Freebie

Happy Tuesday all! Just going to take a minute to make a few announcements and then I have a freebie for you today.

First, I will begin selling my scrap kits and other goodies at Do It Digi on Friday, May 9th. This is a big step for me and I am delighted to have my designs in this store. This will also mean an advantage for you, as you will no longer have to wait for me to send you the links when you purchase one of my items. Please add the store link to your bookmarks and check it out! I will have two brand new kits available along with my previous kits on Friday.

Secondly, The Graduate scrap kit is no longer a freebie. You can still purchase the kit in my store on Friday, May 9th. So please check at the Do It Digi store on Friday.

I have added a slide show of my kits to the sidebar. If you see something you like be sure to hit link for scrap kits in the link section and it will show you all of the kits available.

And now for the freebie. I got a new PS action yesterday and was playing with it. I decided you guys might like these. They will be available for one week, so grab them now. TOU applies and personal use only.



Freebie is no longer available


Have a great day all!


QB



No comments: