Newest Products

New Kits And Freebies

Hey everyone!  It's finally spring here in West Virginia and life is getting a little busy.  I have two adorable grandkids that need some spoiling from their Nanny and this Nanny willingly obliges.  Riley is playing his first year of Little League so there are games to go to.  And Remington lives with me and only gets to stay with her momma on her days off work.  So playtime with the three-year-old is almost daily...lol. 


These two are my world, so when you wonder why I haven't posted this is why.....lol.

I've also been working on updating my store at MyMemories and trying to participate a little more on the forum and blog.  You guys can help me out a lot by going and joining in on the forum and reading our blog.  I will give you the links later in this post.



So first, I've got several new kits out that I'm going to show you today.


Spring Floral
A cheerful spring theme kit in bright colors that includes 10 papers, 30 elements, and a 26 piece monogram.

This is only sold as combo kit.



Bunny Crossing
A cute Easter theme kit filled with bunnies, chicks, eggs, and many other goodies.  Made with bright, cheerful colors and sure to make your Easter projects special.

This can be purchased as a bundle (pictured), combo kit, or individual packs.







WOOF
Woof! Woof! An adorable Dog theme kit that every dog lover needs. Comes with a large supply of backgrounds and lots of embellishments that will make a great addition to your scrap collection.

This is only sold as combo kit.







Rustic Easter Holiday
A rustic Easter kit with cute animal clip art, floral clip art, backgrounds of wood, cardboard, and burlap, and tons of other goodies!  A must have for your Easter scrap projects.

This can be purchased as a bundle (pictured), combo kit, or individual packs.



At this time these kits are only in my MyMemories store, but will be going into my other stores this week.





I'm now doing a monthly forum challenge for MyMemories.com.  The topic of the challenge will change each month.  This months challenge is to download the template and make a scrap page using the template and one of my kits.  It can be a purchased or free kit.  Everyone that post their scrap page to the challenge page will receive a FREE participation gift from me that is not available anywhere for purchase.


You can find the forum challenge here.


I'd also like to invite you over to the MyMemories Blog.  I have started a blog series called 'Why Scrapbooking?' that I will be contributing to for the next few months.  There are also several other blog series from other designers that you can get some valuable information.  So grab you a cup of your favorite drink and come set a spell and enjoy!






And now how about some freebies????

New Share The Memories freebies available starting today!








 These links are good for one week, so be sure to grab it soon.



I would also like to recommend the My Memories Suite 9 software to you!

System Requirements:
Windows 7, 8, or 10
Mac OS X 10.7.5 or later
Install size: 2.5GB
*Broadband internet connection recommend.

Copy and paste this code when ordering to save $10! STMMMS64124





No comments: