Newest Products

Freebie Word Art

Hey folks! Good Morning!

Well I finally collapsed about 9pm last night and missed the opening of the voting over Stone Accent Studios...lol. I did manage to sleep 8 hours though so I'm feeling a bit better today.

I do have another matching goodie for you today that goes with the "Written in the Stars" kit that is this weeks entry into the contest. I hope you find use for it.

Below you will find a completed LO using yesterday's add-on and today's add-on and some bits and pieces from the kit. There are lots of other possibilities with this kit, so be sure to go snag the entire thing over at SAS here.

While you there I hope that you will take the time to cast your vote for me. You can vote here. Be sure you log in first or you won't be able to see the poll, just the results.







Here's another little peek at this weeks kit!





And now today's freebie!


Today's word art is three Scrapper sized 300dpi png files. I added a slight glow and drop shadow for the preview but there is none on the word art files. Hope you find use for them!

Link has now expired.

Have a great day all and remember...vote, vote, vote!


QB



6 comments:

Aleah'sMommy said...

Thank you =) I am off to take 1 more look & see if I wanna vote for more than just you lol.

Janine said...

Thank you for this beautiful word art. I am going to vote for you right now.

Kaklei Designs said...

OMG you are a stunning designer, I just made 3 layouts with your last kit in SAS 4 week, and I must say, that your kit (Yours was my 4rd downloaded kit) was the only one that I could make LOS, the others after spending a wole day downloading them had to delete them about terible quality mistakes, yours is perfect, beutiful, I am going to vote only 4this time if the next 2 kits I a downloading don't amazed me as yours, you should win big time and I think judges should check quality too so this contest will be fair andyou win. and another thing..would u cosider be part of a great, awesome kind of new store but with lots of customers as a designer?
Please, would u think about it?
I really want you to join to our team...just thnk about it, and GOOD LUCK even when I know yu wo't need it, you rock!

eilajean said...

thanks so much!

Anna Dawn said...

Yay! I can still grab this one too! Thanks, your great!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this awesome wordart QB! I'm just bummed that my elements file from SAS Week 4 is damaged!