Skip to main content

Blog Party Train is about to take off!


Hey folks!!

First let me thank you all for your comments and votes for my kit at the SAS-y Lady Design competition at Stone Accent Studio. I'm running about 6th place, which is a little disheartening to me because only the top 3 get a spot in the store. So, I will ask ever so nice that you please, please go cast your vote for me.....lol. It would really mean a lot to me to be one of the top three. You can vote here. And be sure to snag this weeks FREE kit here.

Here is another peek at my kit for this week.



If you think it's any good, please cast your vote for me. And even if you think it sucks I would still like to have your votes.....lol!!!

Okay, on to some important news!!!

I hope your hard drives are cleared out because we have a HUGE blog party rolling into town!!!
70!!! Yes, 70 designers have been collaborating since early July on a gorgeous freebie kit called Fall Splendor!!

These folks come from all different time zones, all over the world, so if their part isn't posted yet,
please be patient and keep checking back! Links will be available until Halloween so there is lots of time to download yourselves silly!!

So... grab some coffee, tea, soda or whatever floats your boat and let's PARTY!!!!

Please leave these amazing people some love for all their hard work! They sure do deserve it! :D

OK, here's what I have for everyone!! After you have snagged my part click the Blog Train logo below to take you to the official blog site for the other links.





Links have expired.





Blog Party Central

Enjoy all the goodies!!! And please remember to show some love to the designers.

Goodnight all!

QB


Comments

Thank you for sharing your gorgeous designs - this collab kit is awesome!!
The twisted ric rac border, the flower and the beautiful frame are my favorites!!
Maria said…
Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Oct [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).
Dana said…
Spectacular!!! Thank you!
Kim's Scrappin' said…
Lovely! I love the frame and braided border. Thanks for sharing :)
Ginabee said…
Your work is amazing. Thank you!
Elaine said…
This is just wonderful, Thank you so much for your part in this awesome mega kit. Good luck in the SAS contest, I have to go look and vote because I think your kit is just beautiful.
sheila said…
Thank you so much for your contribution to this beautiful Fall Splendor kit!
Becky said…
Thank you so much!
Davonna said…
Love your part of Fall Splendor! :) It's one gorgeous mega kit!

I'm working on getting everyne from the SAS contest together for a blog party, a little one, but I couldn't send you a M! can you drop me an email at chroniclesofnani@gmail.com so I can send you the details? Thanks! :)
TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!!
Elaine said…
Thank you for Fall Splendor, love it. Your SAS kit is goregous, I am going to go vote for you!!
spartica said…
Love your Fall Splendor kit! It's a beautiful contribution to help us scrappers scrap! Thx for joining in to make this party a success!!!

Love,
Softa
Janine said…
Your kits are ALWAYS awesome. I love your elements. Thank you.
Kittenb said…
Gorgeous!!!!!! Thanks
Angel said…
Thanks so much! This whole collab is awesome and your part in it is beautiful.
BlueRose said…
I love your part thank y0u very much....Kat
JohannaL said…
Thank you for sharing.
La Sha said…
Ya'll rock! I love this layout!
Thank you for participating in this train!
.•:*¨¨*:•.Thank you!•:*¨¨*:•.
amsangel said…
Thanks so much for taking part in this kit, I love the scalloped borders!

Popular posts from this blog

American All-Stars Bundle Kit/Build-a-Kit Now Available

It's baseball season and this grandma needed a kit to scrap all of the pictures from Riley's first year of t-ball. I'm so excited to introduced to you 'American All-Stars'. It is a brand new baseball theme build a kit in my store available today. With it you have the option of purchasing just the portions that you want or the entire collection of the full size product. Since all parts are not available in the smaller tagger size, the Tagger size will be available only as a regular kit.

'American All-Stars' has a huge 33 piece paper pack, a 43 piece word art pack, a 12 piece frame pack, a 40 piece alpha, and a 142 piece element pack available for purchase as separate packs. There is also a 4 piece quick page pack available. All of this is included in the bundle and on sale for just $6.39 until May 1st.

Check it out: http://arkinserdigitaldesigns.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=141_156

Tagger kit is available in all of my stores for…

New PSP Scripts and New Sig Tag Tutorials

Hey folks,

I've put in some long hours the last few weeks, so I decided to take a break yesterday and finish up some tutorials that I had began working on. I also finished putting together a new PSP script for some buttons and revamped the PSP resizing script.

The scripts can be found in all of my stores. Just pick your favorite from the sidebar.

You will see two different PSP resizing scripts below. There is a difference in them so be sure you order the one that will fit your needs better.



The 300dpi scripts are designed for those that need smaller kits to work with, but want to print their projects. This size kit is ideal for card makers, candy wrapper makers, or others who make smaller projects. Word of warning...these are not appropriate for sig tag makers who use PSP tubes from the PTU companies without changing them to 72dpi.

This script pack includes four scripts that will resize a full size scrappers kit into a taggers kit
without losing the clarity and crispness of the ori…

Worldwide Christmas Scrapbooking Freebies 2016 Blog Train

Welcome to the Worldwide Christmas Scrapbooking Freebies 2016 Blog Train! 
 A group of designers have gotten together to spread the Christmas cheer again this year! Follow the blog train and gather the freebies! 
 If by chance you come across a blog that hasn't posted their freebie yet, jot it down and return later. Since we are spread all over the world the links will become active at different times according to where the designer lives. 
 This is my portion of the blog train:

 This is a mini from my new Christmas kit "Candy Cane Christmas". 
 If you like the mini, be sure to grab the full kit at one of my stores. My personal store has re-opened if you don't mind a mess. I'm currently re-uploading all of my products so you may not be able to find everything yet. You can find the new store here: www.queenbratdigitaldesigns.com
 You can grab the mini kit here:
Download
 After you have snagged my portion of the blog train, be sure to return to the main site …