Skip to main content

Bird N Bees Kit and a vent

Morning folks,

Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July holiday! I know my children and I enjoyed ours. This was the first year I have had them all home for the 4th in a few years. We even went to the local street fair and my daughter got to see the "rednecks" party...lol. After three years in the big city of Palm Beach, FL it was an treat for her.

Before I show you my newest kit and give you the freebie, I do have a little vent to share. I post this as a warning to all the designers, CT's, ect...that are joining stores to sale their products or make LO's.
As some of you may have noticed I left a store where I was selling my kits. The reason for this was because the store owner kept changing our contract and insisted on everyone participating in sales anytime she wanted to have one. The major change in the contract that disturbed me was the fact that she decided to start paying us every other week instead of every Sunday as stated in our contract. The sales became a problem for me when she decided to run a sale that lasted 11 days. That's not a sale in my book....two or three days is a sale...and when a product only cost $1.50 to start with you will not make any profit after paying store fees and PayPal fees. I was making about 50cents off of $1.50 items during her sales.

I keep my kits and products priced low and make little profit after everyone takes their little piece of my pie...lol. So the choice of having a sale longer than 2-3 days should be left to the designer, right?

So, I left this particular store and more than two weeks later now I am still waiting to be paid for the products that were sold the last two weeks my products were in her store. Even according to her "two week" pay period that was forced on us, my payment should have been sent on Sunday, July 6th. After an exchange of emails this morning, I can see I will be lucky to ever receive my money from this store.

So everyone be weary when joining stores. Dishonest store owners can easily not report sales to you and keep your money. They can easily not pay you if they decide not to. And they can steal your products. KNOW the owner before you sign that contract. You can bet your last dollar that I won't sign any contracts with any other stores before checking out the owner again.

Okay, vent over, lesson learned, and I feel a little better...lol.

So how about a new kit and a freebie?

12 Papers and 101 Elements fill this kit with color. Lots of fun, summer bugs, birds, and flowers for your layouts or tags.
Includes a Mason Jar so you can fill your jar with "fire flies".

Here is a layout I did with my youngest son, Dylan, and our "old man" cat, Conner.



(click the pics for a better view)

Another layout done by my CT Donni:






Kit includes:

12 Papers
5 Bees
5 Binder Clips
10 Birds
5 Borders
7 Bows
10 Butterflies
5 Buttons
5 Dragonflies
5 Fireflies
3 Flowers
1 Flower Pot
5 Frames
7 Frame Wraps
1 Mason Jar
5 Journals
10 Ladybugs
6 Ribbons
6 RicRac




Kit comes in both scrapper and tagger sizes.


Grab your kit here.


And now today's freebie!


Today's freebie is the decorated frame pictured only. Background is not included.

Link has now expired

Enjoy!

QB


Comments

So sorry to hear that this has happened to you!!!
TY so very much for this BEAUTIFUL frame!!!!!!
Maria said…
Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Jul [LA 12:38am, NY 02:38am, UK 07:38am, OZ 05:38pm]).
Aleah'sMommy said…
I wish I had a job so I could purchase the full kit. This frame is gorgeous though. Thank you!
chicapooh said…
I'm sorry that you had to go through such a frustrating time! You are so wonderful for sharing yor talents! Thank you for all you do!
Anonymous said…
I LOVE this QP...thanks so much!!! I'm sorry to hear the problems with your store. I hope the store owner can sleep at night!
Thank you for the beautiful frame!!

Popular posts from this blog

American All-Stars Bundle Kit/Build-a-Kit Now Available

It's baseball season and this grandma needed a kit to scrap all of the pictures from Riley's first year of t-ball. I'm so excited to introduced to you 'American All-Stars'. It is a brand new baseball theme build a kit in my store available today. With it you have the option of purchasing just the portions that you want or the entire collection of the full size product. Since all parts are not available in the smaller tagger size, the Tagger size will be available only as a regular kit.

'American All-Stars' has a huge 33 piece paper pack, a 43 piece word art pack, a 12 piece frame pack, a 40 piece alpha, and a 142 piece element pack available for purchase as separate packs. There is also a 4 piece quick page pack available. All of this is included in the bundle and on sale for just $6.39 until May 1st.

Check it out: http://arkinserdigitaldesigns.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=141_156

Tagger kit is available in all of my stores for…

New PSP Scripts and New Sig Tag Tutorials

Hey folks,

I've put in some long hours the last few weeks, so I decided to take a break yesterday and finish up some tutorials that I had began working on. I also finished putting together a new PSP script for some buttons and revamped the PSP resizing script.

The scripts can be found in all of my stores. Just pick your favorite from the sidebar.

You will see two different PSP resizing scripts below. There is a difference in them so be sure you order the one that will fit your needs better.



The 300dpi scripts are designed for those that need smaller kits to work with, but want to print their projects. This size kit is ideal for card makers, candy wrapper makers, or others who make smaller projects. Word of warning...these are not appropriate for sig tag makers who use PSP tubes from the PTU companies without changing them to 72dpi.

This script pack includes four scripts that will resize a full size scrappers kit into a taggers kit
without losing the clarity and crispness of the ori…

Worldwide Christmas Scrapbooking Freebies 2016 Blog Train

Welcome to the Worldwide Christmas Scrapbooking Freebies 2016 Blog Train! 
 A group of designers have gotten together to spread the Christmas cheer again this year! Follow the blog train and gather the freebies! 
 If by chance you come across a blog that hasn't posted their freebie yet, jot it down and return later. Since we are spread all over the world the links will become active at different times according to where the designer lives. 
 This is my portion of the blog train:

 This is a mini from my new Christmas kit "Candy Cane Christmas". 
 If you like the mini, be sure to grab the full kit at one of my stores. My personal store has re-opened if you don't mind a mess. I'm currently re-uploading all of my products so you may not be able to find everything yet. You can find the new store here: www.queenbratdigitaldesigns.com
 You can grab the mini kit here:
Download
 After you have snagged my portion of the blog train, be sure to return to the main site …