Newest Products

Colorful Fall is Now Available!

One of the great advantages of living in the mountains of West Virginia is that we have a beautiful Fall season.  This year we had a late fall and in the blink of an eye the colors came and went too quickly.  But while here they were vivid and awesome!

Let me share some of our beauty with you before I show you my new kit and you will see where I got my inspiration.




Beautiful right?

Okay, so now on to the new kit :)

Colorful Fall


I live in the beautiful mountains of West Virginia where fall is an explosion of color!  Colorful Fall is in tribute to the beauty that surrounds me for too short of a time.  This is a must have to add to your fall collection.







This kit is now available in all of my stores!

Drop by my new personal store that I have re-opened and snag yours today!





No comments: