Newest Products

Lots of New Goodies at QueenBrat Designs

I've had a busy week! I've added a brand new kit/bundle with a Breast Cancer Awareness theme to my stores this week. I have also added a large collection of quick pages and quick page bundles all with a Halloween theme. These are all part of my current sale too!

Take a look at the new items and then hop over to the store and grab up some goodies!



Fight Like A Girl

A Breast Cancer Awareness kit based on the "Fight Like A Girl" theme. Kit includes loads of pink, white and gold embellishments that include Bracelets, Boxing Gloves, Flowers, Hearts, and much, much more. This is the perfect kit to tribute those in your life that are fighting the brave fight!















Quick Pages and Bundles































QUEENBRAT DESIGNS STORE



My personal store:
Photobucket

Other Stores Where My Designs Can Be Found:
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Join Me:  photo facebook.png photo twitter_zpsb4c38a0c.jpg photo facebook.png


My Scrapping Blog For Freebies and Other News
Photobucket

Signature Tag Tutorials by QueenBrat Designs
Photobucket

My Website
Photobucket


Use the code: STMMMS64124


There was but one perfect man.....I'm just FORGIVEN!

No comments: