Enter your Email Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

New Commercial Use items from QueenBrat Digital Designs

New Commercial Use items are now available in my stores!

Baseball Card Templates



Use these PSD format templates to make a Rookie Baseball Card, MVP Baseball Card, and All-Star Baseball Card.  
Final size of each is approximately 1050x1200px and 300dpi.  
Commercial use is allowed.
Available as a bundle or individually.






Visor Script and Template





Team Pennant Script and Template





Baseball Scoreboard Template





Baseball Hat Script and Template





Baseball Bat Script and Template





My personal store:
Photobucket

Other Stores Where My Designs Can Be Found:
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Join Me:  photo facebook.png photo twitter_zpsb4c38a0c.jpg photo facebook.png


My Scrapping Blog For Freebies and Other News
Photobucket

Signature Tag Tutorials by QueenBrat Designs
Photobucket

My Website
Photobucket


Use the code: STMMMS64124


There was but one perfect man.....I'm just FORGIVEN!

No comments: