Enter your Email Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Black Friday Blow Out Sale at QueenBrat Designs


Don't miss out on my Blow Out Black Friday Sale!

Buy My PSP Script Store is available for just $25!
That's over 480 PSP Scripts at a value of almost $2000! You won't beat this deal anywhere else!

Sale also includes Scrap kits, individual PSP Scripts, Templates, etc...all at $1.00 each.

Bundle Deals are available for PSP Scripts, overlays, templates, and Scrap kits at great savings starting at $5.00.


Also on sale is my CU4CU license. Get your unlimited lifetime CU4CU PSP Script license for just $10.00 while available!

Check out all of the Black Friday Deals in my store here:


***Above sale prices are at my personal store only***

My personal store:
Photobucket

Other Stores Where My Designs Can Be Found:
  PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU ;~} bunches...