Newest Products

Graduation PSP Script Bundle Now Available


A bundle of 10 PSP Scripts with a Graduation theme:
-Certificate of Diploma Script
-Diploma Script
-Grad Group Script
-Grad Key Chain Script
-Graduate Boy Script
-Graduate Girl Script
-Graduation Cap Script
-Graduation Gown Script
-Graduation Tassel Script
-Toby Teddy Grad Bear Script


Each script makes a full size product suitable for Scrapper size kits.

All final products are 300dpi.

Commercial Use is allowed.

Tested in PSP 9-13.

For more details on each script, please read the individual product info.

Bundle Priced at only $12.50!!!!! This product is valued at $40 if purchased separately!

Available in all stores where my PSP Scripts are sold!

Photobucket
My personal store!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket







My Scrapping Blog
Photobucket
My Signature Tag Tutorial Blog
Photobucket
My Website
Photobucket
Use the code: STMMMS64124


Christian Myspace LayoutsThere was but one perfect man.....I'm just FORGIVEN!Christian Myspace Layouts

No comments: