Newest Products

12 Days of Christmas - Day 1

Today begins my countdown to Christmas and the day we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. To celebrate I have a little gift for you for each of the 12 days. The gifts will be posted each day, so you will need to return everyday and grab yours. Don't worry if you miss a day...the gifts will be available until January 1, 2013.

I hope you enjoy the gifts. Each will contain CU items that you can use in your scrap booking, designing, and tag making. All I ask in return is that you follow my TOU.

To each and everyone of you I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy 2013. May God keep you and yours safe through your travels this holiday season.

God Bless,
Renee'



Day 1



You can download Day 1 here.
Password is: THANKS

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Thank you for your generousity!