Newest Products

Lucky Egg Hunt and other info

Hey, hey folks!

It's been a very long month! I started out March with the flu and spent most of the month feeling yucky and in bed. I finally started feeling a little better about a week ago and guess I've over done it because I seem to be having a relapse. I've tried for two days now to get this egg hunt posted and finally have just pushed my luck today in order to get it done....lol. (Yes, I know I will pay for this later...lol.)

I wanted to give you a little fun for Easter and give you a chance to earn some free stuff. So the game goes like this:

There are 10 kits in my store that have this LUCKY egg logo on them. Since I sell tagger and scrapper size the logo can be found on both sizes of the kit.


Find the 10 kits with the LUCKY logo and email me the name of the kits.


What's the prize?



An Easter goodie bag with 20 personal use items.

AND

For anyone that purchases one of the LUCKY egg kits you will also get for free my previously unreleased kit "Spring-a-licious".

When placing your order add "Lucky Egg Kit" to the comments section of your order. Do NOT add this kit to your cart. It will be sent automatically to everyone who makes a purchase in the same size as your purchase. (Buy a scrapper, get the scrapper....buy a tagger, get the tagger.)



Kit is also available for purchase if you do not wish to participate in the LUCKY egg hunt. It is exclusively in my store at this time.

A cute and fun spring kit with bright pastels, fairies, and fun. A sure to please
with the young and the young at heart.

Kit includes:
10 full papers
5 folded papers
1 beaded heart string
5 bead sprinkles
4 birds
5 bows
2 butterflies
5 buttons
1 fence
5 flowers
1 flower bunch
11 frames
1 frog
1 grass
3 hearts
1 fairy house
1 ladybug
1 mushroom
5 curly ribbons
5 sachet
3 Posers
5 tags
3 trees
5 frame/picture wraps

**Posers by Sinful Mindz (http://www.sinfulmindz.blogspot.com)**

Okay, so the LUCKY egg hunt starts here:
http://queenbratdesigns.ecrater.com/

Mail your results/questions here:

QueenBratDesigns2@gmail.com



Also, don't forget my Easter sale that is taking place in most of my other stores:



No comments: