Newest Products

12 Days of Christmas Has Returned



Good Morning All!!!!

I must apologize for my absence and not getting your 12 Days of Christmas Calendar pages to you. Life has gotten...difficult (yes, that's a good word for it) these last few days. To remedy any future problems in getting them to you, I am setting automatic post for the rest of the pages :o)

So, today I have for you Days 2, 3, and 4 and that will catch us up.

All of these pages are made using one of my kits. I will post the kit info with my last posting in case any of you would like to snag a kit.


2nd Day of Christmas

February Calendar Pages
You can snag yours here.

Password is: MerryChristmas





3rd Day of Christmas

March Calendar Pages
You can snag yours here.

Password is: MerryChristmas





4th Day of Christmas

April Calendar Pages
You can snag yours here.

Password is: MerryChristmas



Again, I apologize to those of you looking each day for the calendar pages.

I hope you enjoy these and Merry Christmas!

Renee'



2 comments:

LianeZ said...

Thanks for the Freebies, nabbed all 4 of the calanders - LianeZ

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Dec. 18, 2009. Thanks again.