Newest Products

New Tutorial


Hey Folks!

It's been a long day for me. My son has been playing baseball and also football conditioning. It had worked out pretty good until today...lol. He had a football scrimmage game at 4pm and then had a baseball game at 6:30pm. So we went from one field to another and didn't get back home until about 10pm....lol. Thankfully that was the last of his baseball games and we can now just concentrate on getting him ready for football this fall.

But before I went to bed I was determined to get this tutorial out to you so you can get you a tag made from it if you want. This will be the last of my patriotic tutorials for now as I have a busy day tomorrow and won't have time to get anymore done before the 4th.

For those of you in the states, I hope you have a wonderful and safe holiday!




Tutorial is called:
Proud American

Artwork used is by:
Bam Bam

Scrapkit used is:
Stars N Stripes


http://pages.suddenlink.net/queenbratdesigns/ProudAmerican.html



Ya'll have a great night!

Renee'

No comments: