Newest Products

New Kit and a New Tutorial

Hey folks,

Summer has definitely arrived! It's been so hot here that I haven't wanted to leave the air conditioning...lol. But alas, my youngest is playing baseball so I've been getting a good dose of the beautiful sunshine. I thought I would pull out an old kit and re-vamp it with some fresh new goodies for you. I always liked this kit but it was missing some elements that I like to use when tagging and doing layouts. It now includes those elements plus some tropical goodies that would be great for your vacation photos and tags.

I've also written a new tutorial using this kit for you tag lovers. Hope you enjoy it!

For today the kit is available only in my store in both scrapper and tagger size. I've been so busy uploading to the two new stores that I joined that I haven't had time to upload it anywhere else right now...sorry. Stop by my blog store here and pick up this one until I can make a bit of time to upload:

http://queenbratdesigns.ecrater.com/
(You can find it in the "NEW" category.)


Here is a preview of the kit for you:



A dazzling tropical summer splash! Kit includes everything you need
to scrap those summer vacation pictures or make those adorable summer sig tags.

Kit Includes:
12 Papers
1 Beach Bag
2 Beach Balls
2 Beach Chairs
1 Beach Umbrella
4 Bead Strings
5 Cardboard Borders
8 Bows
5 Brads
5 Buttons
5 Cardboard Mats
5 Curled Ribbons
2 Flip Flops
7 Flowers
2 Tropical Foliage
10 Frames
1 Frizzel Mat Paper
5 Glittered Swirls
10 Ribbons
5 Ribbon Frames
5 Ribbon Knots
6 Rick Rack
5 Sequin Strings
3 Sunglasses
2 Swimsuits
5 Tags
2 Palm Trees
7 Frame/Picture Wraps







And here is the tutorial:

Paradise



You can check out the tutorial here:

http://pages.suddenlink.net/queenbratdesigns/Paradise.html


Have a great evening all! I'm off to make some dinner:)




No comments: