Newest Products

72 hour Bargain Deals!


It's blog store specials time! And I have a few great deals for you!






That's right...you read the ad right!
How about a great deal on PSP scripts to start off the month?
I've bundled ALL of my scripts (new and old) and I'm selling them for the bargain price of
$10
That's 86 different PSP scripts!
You won't find a better deal on these unless you get them for free!
Sale last for 72 hours. This price will be gone on Friday.
You can view the scripts and place your order here:







It's dollar days on all of my designer elements!
For the next 72 hours you can grab all my templates, overlays, element packs, and numerous other designer elements for just a dollar!
103 different products to choose from!
You won't find a better deal on these unless you get them for free!
Sale last until Friday, June 5th.
Don't miss out on these great deals!




1 comment:

Ann of the Incredible Gift said...

I got here from a link in a post on Yuku.

Your colors, designs and images on this blog are fabulous. All this tag stuff is way beyond me. I have been using my PSP to crop and resize photos, fix the red eye and adjust the brightness and contrast.

Shoot me an email, please. My email addy is in my blogger profile.

*admires the pin, and the beads, and stuff, some more*

Kind regards,
Ann