Newest Products

More New Goodies

More insomnia last night, so I made some goodies. And now that we have the results I will spill the beans on what has been troubling me so much lately.

Some of you that know me know that my oldest son is ill and has been for a very long time. He was hit with ulcerative colitis 7 years ago at the age of 18. It's been a long battle with meds that didn't work, uncontrolled bleeding and blood transfusions, long hospital stays, and a secondary liver condition developing called Primary schlerosing cholingitis. When the liver condition developed two years ago, we were told to prepare for a liver transplant within the next 10 years because it causes liver failure and cancer. I had gotten used to that idea...sorta. With the colitis he was finally on some meds that kept it manageable, so we thought we had it beat somewhat. That is until this week. He had his standard test done watching for problems with his liver and the results came back abnormal. They immediately scheduled him for another colonoscopy and the results were not good. My 25-year-old son has colon cancer and the only thing they can do is remove his colon and hope it hasn't spread.

We got the phone call this morning from the biopsy results. Needless to say I'm not dealing really well with this. I'm trying to stay positive that he will be okay, but all that keeps coming to mind is watching my Dad die with cancer just days before my son was born. The doctors told us when Dad died that it was a hereditary form of cancer so that is playing heavy on my mind.

I'm kinda all over the place emotionally right now so if I'm not around with new goodies, please understand. I honestly don't know whether to scream or cry!!! Parents aren't supposed to out live their kids!!!

We don't have a surgery date yet, but it will be as soon as they can get it on the schedule.

In the meantime, I'm posting what I made last night and maybe someone will find use for them. There are three new scripts, four overlay packs, and a Camo Bear pack that was a request.

I've also posted a new tutorial made by one of the wonderful CT's in one of my stores.





Toby Teddy Graduation Girl Bear Script

This script will make 1 2400x2400 pixel graduation girl teddy bear. You can use colors, gradients, or patterns as your fills. Scripts were tested in PSP 9 and up. Commercial use is allowed.
EYECANDY 3.1 for After Effects is needed for this script.

Free demo download of Eyecandy 3.1 for After Effects is available here: http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/Eye-Candy-Download-2065.html




Toby Teddy Graduation Boy Bear Script

This script will make 1 2400x2400 pixel graduation boy teddy bear. You can use colors, gradients, or patterns as your fills. Scripts were tested in PSP 9 and up. Commercial use is allowed.
EYECANDY 3.1 for After Effects is needed for this script.

Free demo download of Eyecandy 3.1 for After Effects is available here: http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/Eye-Candy-Download-2065.html




Toby Teddy Necklace Girl Bear Script

This script will make 1 2400x2400 pixel girl teddy bear wearing a pearl necklace. You can use colors, gradients, or patterns as your fills. Scripts were tested in PSP 9 and up. Commercial use is allowed.
EYECANDY 3.1 for After Effects is needed for this script.

Free demo download of Eyecandy 3.1 for After Effects is available here: http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/Eye-Candy-Download-2065.html




Graduation Overlay Pack 1

3600x3600 pixel graduation overlays. Pack includes overlay for 2009 and 2010.
Commercial use is allowed.





Graduation Overlay Pack 2


3600x3600 pixel year date overlays. Pack includes overlay for 2009 and 2010.
Commercial use is allowed.





Graduation Overlay Pack 3

3600x3600 pixel magazine cover overlay. Commercial use is allowed.





Graduation Overlay Pack 4

3600x3600 pixel year date overlays. Pack includes overlay for 2009 and 2010.
Commercial use is allowed.





Toby Teddy Camo Bear Pack

8 Camo dressed Toby Teddy bears. Each is 2400x2400 pixels in the scrapper pack and 840x840 pixels in the tagger pack. Can be used for personal or commercial use.






Sweet Lollipop Tutorial by Missy Lynn


This tag was made with the beautiful art of and my "Girly Girl" scrap kit.

You can find the tutorial on Missy Lynn's site here.


Scripts and other stuff is in my store right now. They will be going into my other stores this weekend.

Have a great night all!

QB



2 comments:

OnefeatherGraphics said...

MJ has very wise words, QB! Your son will be in my prayers and I hope the doctors act quickly and are able to help your son live a full and happy life. My thoughts are with you and your family.

When I arrived on your scrap site, I can only Imagine and When I get where I'm going were playing. Beautiful songs with meaningful lyrics. Wishing your family the best of luck in the coming months. God Bless!

Scraps From the Heart said...

Sending prayers, love and gentle hugs to you dear. I know how you must feel right about now......
I will be praying for your son and your family until I hear from you again on the blog.
Hugs
Audrey