Newest Products

New St. Patty's Day Kit

Hey folks,

Been working on this one for quite a while and finally got it finished....lol. The kit includes goodies from all my St. Patty's day actions plus some other goodies I made. It also has lots of bows, ribbons, several frames, a rainbow, a pot 'o gold and several shamrocks. This one has everything you need for stunning St. Patty's day layouts and tags.
It can be found in my personal store tonight and will go into my other stores tomorrow.
Scrapper and Tagger size is available.










Kit includes:

13 Papers
1 Beaded Dangle
1 String of Beads
3 Bears
5 Lace Borders
10 Bows
2 Butterflies
4 Buttons
2 Gold Coins
1 Fairy
1 Fastener
6 Flowers
7 Frames
1 Paper Clip
2 Pendants
1 Pot 'o Gold
1 Rainbow
15 Ribbons
1 Safety Pin
4 Shamrocks
5 Frame/Picture Wraps


Get it in my store right now!

http://queenbratdesigns.ecrater.com/

No comments: