Newest Products

New Kits and New Scripts plus a Freebie!


Hey folks!

We are kinda snowed in here so I used this morning to finish up a few new things for you guys. So far we have about 7 inches of snow and it's still coming down.....lol. I know it's not a lot compared to some areas, but for us it's a lot and with the curvy roads makes driving next to impossible. Top that with the fact they have already depleted our salt supply and we are just stuck...lol. So I guess I will design until I burn out this week...lol.

Okay, so for today's new releases. I have two new kits and two PSP scripts. Everything can be used for Valentine's Day or your favorite romantic projects.

The kit is called 'Annie Loves Andy'.

Attention all Raggedy Ann and Andy lovers! This kit is perfect for Valentine Layouts/tags or can be used for romantic ones too. Lots of frames, bows, ribbons, and hearts accompany 24 detailed, textured papers. A great whimsical kit made with the clip art of Digi Web Studio (www.digiwebstudio.com).








Kit includes:
24 Papers
2 Beads
12 Bows
15 Buttons
1 Clip
3 Curled Ribbons
3 Eyelet Frames
4 Fasteners
8 Flowers
2 Flower Sprays
10 Frames
2 Hanging Hearts
9 Hearts
1 Heart Pendant
3 Heart Ribbons
3 Knotted Ribbons
3 Lace Hearts
3 Note Papers
11 Ribbons
4 Ribbon Bows
3 Ribbon Dangles
4 Ribbon Hearts
4 Ribbon Pins
5 Rick Rack
1 Ruffle
4 String Bows
3 Tags
3 Frame/Picture Wraps






This script will make a lace edged heart. Final product is approximately 2400x2400 pixels.
You pick all colors. Uses colors or papers. Five (5) scripts included. One each to make the different worded hearts and
one blank to add your own wording. Lace fill is included. Commercial use is allowed.





This script will make a heart and a key with ribbon. Final product is approximately 3600x3600 pixels and on two layers.
You pick all colors. Uses colors or papers. Commercial use is allowed.




And here is the second kit I finally finished this morning. This one is dedicated to the man who inspired me to start designing, Stephen. I titled it "Because U Loved Me" because without his love and support I would never have began designing 10 years ago. I wish he was still here to share this with, but unfortunately we lost him 5 years ago in a car wreck.

It is a kit of love and romance perfect for your everyday romantic layouts or tags, but also with a splash of Valentine's Day added to the mix. Kit is done in rich reds and black with chrome accenting. Includes a full glitter alpha. This is part of my Moment of Romance Series of kits.









Kit includes:
14 Papers
2 Beaded Dangles
1 Border
4 Bows
2 Heart shaped boxes
3 Buttons
4 Eyelet Ribbons
4 Flowers
3 Frames
2 Hanging Hearts
5 Hearts
1 Heart Flower
2 Heart Locks
1 Key
7 Ribbons
3 Rick Rack
3 Roses
2 Tags
1 Word Art
5 Frame/Picture Wraps
75 piece alpha--includes caps, lower case, and special characters



And finally a freebie for those of you who have endured and read this post to the end....lol.

This is Stephen and myself taken the summer of 2000. Your freebie is the decorated eyelet ribbon frame. The backgrounds are NOT included.

I've included both scrapper and tagger size for you. Scrapper size is 2800x2800 pixels and tagger size is 1000x1000 pixels. Both are 300dpi.

Scrapper Size

Tagger Size

Password is: THANKS


That's is for today....I think....lol.

Everyone stay warm and dry and be careful if you are out traveling in the snow.

QB





3 comments:

Joyce said...

Beautiful frame !! Thank you so much for sharing and also for including the tagger size.

Pensieri Danzanti said...

Thanks thanks thanks..this freebies is awsome!!!

Mungo said...

Not being too sure how things work, I thought I'd leave my thanks here as well as at 4 shared, I love this frame and appreciate your work, thank you