Newest Products

New Tutorials and a freebie!

Evening folks,

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

I've been busy today. I'm putting the final touches on THREE new kits and should have the first one out to you tomorrow.

I've also been writing a few more tutorials to get some use of the huge tube collection that I have....lol. Tubes and PS Actions are my weakness. I end up spending more than I plan every week on them, but I love designing!

I also have a scrap freebie for you scrappers tonight. I don't want to leave anyone out...lol.


So on to the tutorials first.

The first is a lil something for Thanksgiving. We celebrate here in the US on November 27th this year.


The tutorial is called 'We Give Thanks' and can be found on my tutorial site here.

The kit used for the tutorial is "Gobble Gobble" and can be purchased from any of my stores.





The second tutorial is a lil Christmas tutorial using Elias' new tube. Yes, I am an Elias fan and use a lot of his tubes in my tutorials...lol.
The tutorial is called 'Just How Good' and can be found on my tutorial site here.

The kit used for the tutorial is my new "A Lil Christmas Romance" and can be found in most of my stores.




And now tonight's freebie!!!!


The freebie is a 3600x3600 pixel, 300 dpi quick page made using
my "A Lil Christmas Romance" kit.

The furbaby pictures are not included in the download...lol. This is my baby, Conner, and yes, he was as ticked off as he looks at me over the reindeer ears....lol.

Link Has Expired.


Have a great evening all! I'm back to work on the new kits.

QB



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Nov [LA 08:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 09 Nov [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).