Newest Products

Smell My Feet and introduction of my tubes

Hey folks, I've finally gotten my head and heart together enough to put together a new kit for you. Thank you to all that sent your condolences. It's been a rough week for me and a lot to accept that Damen is now gone. He put up the good fight though and his days of pain are now over. He will be greatly missed by my family.

So...are you tired of Halloween yet? I hope not because I have finally finished my kit for you tonight....lol.

It's bright and cheerful and fun! Lots of glittered elements, handmade elements, and some one of a kind Halloween frames are in this kit. Plus all the other goodies you will need to make those one of a kind layouts and tags. This one has it all!

I've also got some special Halloween tubes for sale tonight. Yes, this chickie attempts to draw and my kids insisted on me showing these off. They are made from my original artwork and I would love to see what you do with them. All my tubes have the standard TOU from the companies that sell them, but they DO NOT require a license. Please be sure to read over the TOU if you purchase them.

So first the kit. It's called "Smell My Feet"......kinda gross huh?......lol One of my fondest childhood memories is the saying "Trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat"....lol. Mom never liked it and dared us to say it....so neener Mom.....I'm saying it now....lol.

I've included the larger previews below so that you can see the detail of the kit.




Kit includes:
15 Papers
3 Bead Strings
9 Bows
5 Buttons
7 Flowers
6 Folded Ribbons
5 Frames
6 Paper Clips
8 Ribbons
6 Rick Rack
3 Glittered Word Art
9 Frame/Photo Wraps
1 Haunted House
1 Haunted Tree
1 Fence
1 Witches Broom
8 Glittered Elements
---Bat
---Black Cat
---Mask
---Pumpkin
---Spider
---Spider Web
---Vampy Smile
---Witches Hat

Kit is available in my store here.
Both scrappers and tagger size is available.

And now the tubes...

Witchie Poo 2



Batty Brat



Daddy's Girl



Ghostie Giggles



Pumpkin Glow



Witchie Poo 1


Tube price is $1.25 each and can be purchased in my store here.




Oppppps! I almost forgot the freebie!!! Shame on me.....lol.




Here ya go folks. A matching gift bag that uses the new kit and one of my tubes.
You can download it here.

Password is: THANKS


Hope you find something you like and can use!

Have a great night all!

QB



No comments: